Thursday, June 07, 2007

Mr Joe

Well, cozza here.

Its been a long time coming but I couldnt face myself to get this blog up and running again.
But, here goes, I never really made the time to add to this, obviously Joe made lots of time to put his random photos on and funny stories etc. It feels very surreal still, even more to be adding to this etc.

Bloody hell I miss him, especially as trying to write up this nightmare PhD that was based in Sri lanka, and it constantly reminds me of Joe and our time together in our falling down house in Meewatura, and of course many times with Laura, and later Chula, and hearing about Joe & Ben and their posh house!

It was lovely (in an odd sense!) to meet so many of Joes friends, and to put faces to people that he spoke about. He was a real chap ~ my family and friends who hadnt met him before, all remembered the tall hansom chap in the velvet suit at my wedding over a year ago, prancing about doing the barn dance with Laura. I'm glad that I got to spend quite a few heady red wine nights with him in Aberdeen before Christmas, obviously his fault for my hangovers when I had to get up early for supervisor meetings the day after!

Thought this might be a nice way for people to post up messages and photos, keep lots of them in one place for everyone to look at. Especially maybe funny stories that people can share with others?

Anyway, time I should be getting back to work!!

Massive hugs

Love Corrine (cozza!)

7 Comments:

Blogger Jani Mannikko said...

Dear Corinne,

This is my first time to have a look at this blog and I'm very happy you have kept it running. Thank you. I have now left Aberdeen (I will graduate in weeks time). I'm now home in Finland and in July I'm heading to Borneo to work for two of those Dr Burslems's numerous projects. It will be fun I hope. I asked Joe about it in January, should I go or not. At the time I was uncertain. And he said he would go, with one of those assuring nods... Well I'm going for it now. I'm sure it will be a good trip. I'll remember him when I'm in the forest.

Cheers m8!

Jani

27/6/07 8:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Corrine,

Please do keep this blog going. There is still a big gap where that fantasic, wise, witty and often very sweaty man used to be. I guess there always will be.

Hearing other peoples stories give a curious comfort, knowing he is still out there in so many people's memories. And not all of them of a long lingering and well deserved hangover!!

Samx

20/9/07 10:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/atorvastatin]lipitor by mail order
[/url]xanthelasma lipitor
lipitor elbow pain
atorvastatin 10 mg study
atorvastatin functional groups
lipitor knee pain

22/12/12 5:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/clarithromycin]biaxin 250 mg
[/url]

13/1/13 1:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/]Sustiva buy
[/url] purchase Efavirenz 200 mg online
order Sustiva 500 mg
order Sustiva 200 mg online

17/1/13 12:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://ciproxin.webs.com/]buy cipro[/url] buy cipro no prescription
buy ciprofloxacin in uk
ciprofloxacin buy online

24/1/13 5:49 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]virazole 100 mg online
[/url] buy virazole online
purchase virazole online
buy copegus

27/2/13 11:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker