Sunday, January 29, 2006

Überdeen

i havent done a post for ages, this is partly cos i have been to four separate countries in the last 10 days, if you include england and hampstead. i took my camera all the way to überdeen on the aeroplane and failed to take any pictures at all.

so heres some really old ones, back in the day when you had to use some kind of analogue technique to get pictures.

this is aberdeen! hurrah! for aberdeen.

Seaton

near there is also a beach, if you go the long way back from lidl you can walk around on it, except! when i was doing that a bloke in chemical protection suit ran up to me and told me to go home as quickly as possible, trying not to breathe too deeply. you always get weirdos like that in uberdeen so i ignored him.

Aberdeen beach

one weekend me and my greek m8s hired a car and did a load of driving all round scotland. this is way up in the north west, north of ullapool. it is really fantastic up there, much better than cacky old new zealand anyway, and there are pies here.

the stack of the loch of the glen at the back

if anyone wants to see more of this old bull, comment me up.

ooo and when i got my camera back home again i realised it had been on two internal flights and one intercontinental one (three x ray machines and a hand search) and nobody had noticed the packet of razor blades tucked in the memory card pocket. note to terrorists: if you can disguise a bomb as a packet of razor blades, this is a potential loophole.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello
corrine here, Ive been really shit at this blog site, but do actually look at what you are up to, I will try and add things although need to find my notes on how to!!

see in a week

love me

30/1/06 3:19 pm  
Blogger gotes said...

I wouldn't fancy shaving with a bomb.

1/2/06 8:23 pm  
Blogger joe + coz said...

>Adam & Rosie said...
>
> I was disssssapointed to learn not >ALL Scotish people are imortal :(

i know it was a bit of a let down when i found out. only Scots living higher than 3000ft get considered for immortality, and apparently there's a long waiting list

1/2/06 9:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker