Friday, May 27, 2005

what i did on thursday

went down the road to look at dudeface's vesak lanterns. everyone makes lanterns of a sort, although sometimes these are quite lame. the bloke down the road from us who owns a shop made by far the best display last year, and this year it's even better:

IMGP2556

it gets lit up in the dark but i don't have a very good pic of that..

also, some elephants walked past while me and coz were on the verandah:

IMGP2557

and a baby gecko with an attitude on him walked all over my hand, he wasn't afraid of nothing. nothing to do with my hand anyway.

IMGP2558

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I just ran across your site and enjoyed reading through everything.

I'm trying to get a blog going on my site too. But I dont think i have the patience to do it!

--Amy
My presents Site

7/11/05 10:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker